Terms & Conditions
*OÜ Parentree is the official legal name of the brand Sweet Babydreams Sleep Coaching, and is therefore used within these Terms & Conditions.
- I agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with the international SIDS recommendations. The guidelines can be found in the following PDF. (SIDS and Kids information poster)
- I agree to check with my child’s pediatrician if my baby has any medical conditions that prevent them from being sleep trained safely if required by OÜ Parentree.
- I agree to disclose any medical conditions affecting my child to OÜ Parentree.
- I agree that the information collected concerning my baby may be used in case studies, provided that the information is kept anonymous and the names changed.
- I understand that any information provided to me from OÜ Parentree is meant for my baby and my family situation only and should not be shared with a third party.
- I agree to pay all fees, and am aware that my sleep assessment will not be written without payment first being received by OÜ Parentree.
- I understand that whilst every effort is made to develop an individualised plan to assist me in sleep coaching my child, the consultants from OÜ Parentree cannot ascertain a guarantee to the success, especially if I do not choose to apply the given suggestions or remain consistent in my approach.
- I acknowledge that any changes I make to my baby’s sleeping or eating arrangements are my decision and responsibility. The coaches at OÜ Parentree only make suggestions for change, and are not liable for the implementation of these changes.
- I am aware that all advice given through OÜ Parentree is not intended as a substitute for the medical advice of physicians.
2) Terms of Purchase
- If paying via Direct Banking, the customer agrees to pay the invoice within 7 days. Additional fees may be added if the payment is not transferred within this time frame.
- Consultations for twins and siblings will involve additional costs.
- In the event of outstanding invoices, customers are liable for interest on the invoice amount at the rate of 12.5% per month from the sleep assessment date until the date on which payment is received in full.
- In the event of outstanding invoices, OÜ Parentree will refer the balance to a collection agency. Any collection costs incurred from the collection agency will be the responsibility of the customer.
- Cancellations less than 48 hours prior to assessment schedule date will only be refunded 50% of the fee. Cancellations prior to 48 hours will be fully refunded.
- When travel is required as part of a sleep package, the first 40km are considered FREE. Extra charges will follow for travel exceeding this.
- Payment for e-books is only available via Paypal/Credit card. Payments for e-books are non-refundable. E-books are copyrighted material. No parts of any OÜ Parentree publications may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher.
- Any coaching support included in a sleep coaching package expires if not used within 3 months of purchase. After this point any further support required will have to be repurchased by the customer at an additional cost.
3) Terms and Conditions – Website usage
Last updated: May 11, 2018
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the www.sweetbabydreams.eu website (the “Service”) operated by OÜ Parentree (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
The Service and its original content, features and functionality are and will remain the exclusive property of OÜ Parentree and its licensors. The Service is protected by the copyright laws of Estonia. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of OÜ Parentree.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by OÜ Parentree.
OÜ Parentree has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that OÜ Parentree shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that you visit.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall OÜ Parentree, nor its directors, employees, partners, agents, suppliers, or affiliates, be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including without limitation, loss of profits, data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Service; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the Service; (iii) any content obtained from the Service; and (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence) or any other legal theory, whether or not we have been informed of the possibility of such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
User Generated Content
By submitting, posting, or displaying any content on the OÜ Parentree website, you automatically grant OÜ Parentree a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to use, copy, sublicense, modify, adapt, transmit, distribute, publicly perform or display such materials on our website and in all other forms of media. All rights in this paragraph are granted without compensation of any sort to you.
You represent to OÜ Parentree that you own all materials you provide and/or have the unencumbered legal rights to grant the above-referenced license with respect to all materials you provide. You further represent and warrant that such materials do not infringe any third-party copyrights or other third party intellectual property rights.
OÜ Parentree may remove any content or suspend any user from its web site in its sole discretion, including but not limited to a user’s interference with others’ use of the site, or obscene or inappropriate comments.
Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. The Service is provided without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or course of performance.
OÜ Parentree its subsidiaries, affiliates, and its licensors do not warrant that a) the Service will function uninterrupted, secure or available at any particular time or location; b) any errors or defects will be corrected; c) the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components; or d) the results of using the Service will meet your requirements.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Estonia, without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights. If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect. These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.